Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5/22/07 - Blister #4


I am not even joking about this... I have another. It's small, though, so the picture above is actually a picture of Blister #1 as it looks today... which is 100X better than before!


I think the arches on my "Superfeet" inserts are rubbing on my feet wrong and hence the blisters on the inside arches of my feet. This new one is a mirror of blister #3 and also not bad. After walking outside on a hot day like today, though, it's a little irritated. The blister pads I bought actually "melted" to my feet. Honest. I will try to get a picture of that next time.


And rest assured, there will be a next time. Did I not say this would be a blistery summer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, Jodi, I will give you credit for sticking to it. Through blisters and all, you are hanging tough. Years ago, not sure if you would have. I am proud of you! Stock up on band-aids and thick socks.