Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tagged!

It's been almost a month since I posted... I am almost as bad as Lori! Although I suspect more people check her blog for kid updates than people check mine for generic updates.
- - - - - - - -
I have been tagged by Lori

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my strange / weird facts:
1. I majored in Rhetoric and Communication... and always get that stare when I tell people that I am actually a trained bullshitter.
2. I talk to my dogs as if they were really children. And even carry Bear around on my hip.
3. I live in a house with a mortgage and land and real responsibilities... I never imagined I would get "grown up."
4. I have two tattoos and alternate between wanting them removed and wanting one more. I like the idea of them... but not the actuality of them.
5. I am 31 and addicted to playstation. And I am actually more attracted to my husband because of how well he plays COD4!
6. I am insanely jealous of people with young children and yet soooo thankful that I can nap whenever I want to.
7. I am infamously good at everything and not great at anything.


OK, now I tag: Brian
But I doubt he'll update his blog again anytime soon. :)
Sorry - I don't even know 7 people who blog! One of my pastors does but I doubt he'd appreciate getting tagged by a member he doesn't even know!

No comments: