Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pray for Madeline

This is Madeline. This sweet baby girl was born a month ago and now needs your prayers. She is in the hospital for a heart surgery. I cannot imagine being in her parents shoes. Just one week ago she was doing great and now they are sitting by her side at the hospital waiting to find out when she will be strong enough for surgery. There can't be any other fear like it.

Please pray with me for this little girl and her parents.


Dear Lord,

Please watch over Madeline and make her whole and well. Lay your gentle hand upon her heart and give her parents peace of mind. They need you know more than ever and I pray they are turning to you for comfort. I know, Lord, that you do all things for a reason and I don't doubt that is the case now. Just help us to see your plan and to know your always beside us.

In Your Son's name we pray.

No comments: