Thursday, August 30, 2007

8/30/07 - Post 3-Day Pampering

I am not sure how much longer I can write about the 3-Day Walk but this really does tie in. I work with JK, who thought that I would look good with some darker color in my hair because of my complexion. After discussing it with my hubby, I decided to try it when the leaves and temperatures started turning ...

The timing worked out great. Now, just two weeks after starting the 3-Day, I got to spend the day at the salon getting pampered.


Here is a before picture:

And here are a couple of pictures afterwards:




I think it looks very natural. My girl did a great job of not going too over board since this is the first time I have done anything like this. If you know me, you know my hair regimen consists of shower, brush, go. This adds a new element to it, though, and I really like it. It's subtle but not invisible.

Thanks to JK for pushing me out of my comfort zone... but I am just telling you now, I don't think I can ever do the make-up thing. That'd be going too far!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Totally hot!