Friday, July 20, 2007

7/20/07 - Walk Update

I haven't done much walking this week... but I have done plenty of eating out!! The good news is that I don't have any new blisters. But I did want to post this picture of my purple toenail.


The shadow makes is a little hard to see but it's the big toe on the left. I think I should invest in some dark red nail polish and just try to forget that it's there. I am still holding on to hope that it won't fall off. Or that if it does, it will be AFTER the walk.

Here's the update on the walk itself:
- Still no trail posted
- Looks like it will just be me and DS walking. LM just hasn't had the time to raise funds and may have to bow out. But she will be with us in spirit!
- I am checked in online. DS and I will be camping together... if it rains, our campsite will be the nearest Hampton Inn. :)
- I think I am physically ready. I may not have walked much this week but I used my stair stepper a couple times... once for 80 minutes!

Thanks for checking in on me! I will continue to keep you posted... 4 weeks to go!

No comments: